The third edition of the International Green Days will take place on March 22-24, 2019, at the Ptak Warsaw Expo. We would like all exhibitors and visitors to join us at the exhibition!
Green Days 2019 in the B2B zone
- This event is focused on integrating producers with business support institutions in a network of vertical and horizontal industry connections strengthening Polish production on the domestic market
- meeting platform enabling manufacturers to build strong business relations with their key partners from Eastern and Western Europe – Hosted Buyers program
- review of implementation projects for the gardening sector
Green Days 2019 in the B2C zone
- a new trading formula which allows to manage marketing resources the way they can be widely used as a promotion tool among the consumers
- a great opportunity to present new products to a wide range of consumers
A significant consumer potential – over 3.1 million people (Warsaw agglomeration) which makes this event a very special place enabling the exhibitors to promote and sell their goods.
Three days of the exhibition will offer plenty of attractions:
- seminars for special target groups
- workshops for professionals and for enthusiasts, as well
- thematic exhibitions – floristic, botanical and architectural
- machine work dynamic presentations
- product presentations conducted by celebrities well known from TV shows
- spectacular presentations of planting large trees and arboristic care – work at heigh
The exhibition focuses on the following issues:
The event will be accompanied by a Gardening Market – a unique sales zone dedicated to consumers.